If you have less than a dozen sites to add, we recommend that you do it manually.
From the Site menu, click Add Site.
You will need to fill in the following fields :
- Name of the site: Only be visible on your account
- URL: The domain name must be in https://
- Language of the site: One possible language per site.
If your site is multilingual, you will have to add it once for each additional language
- Category: Helps customers easily find your site. If no category is suitable, please contact us by mail email@example.com
- Description of the site: Customers will have access to this information, the description will be translated into all the languages of the platform so that each customer can understand and order on your site
- Writing: You have the choice between commissioning clients with the article to be published or you can take charge of the writing, you can give the price of the writing and the number of words of the article
- Purchase price of the link: We recommend you let our algorithm calculate the rate according to the metrics of your site, otherwise you can give your own rate
Consider that if the price of the link and/or the editorial is above normal rates,
customers may prefer to buy another spot of the same level but at a lower rate.
If you have more than a dozen sites to add, we recommend that you do so using a CSV file.
From the Site menu, click Add Site. You can download a CSV file and fill it in.
Important, the CSV file must be opened and saved in UTF-8 format with the semicolon separator (we recommend using OpenOffice).
The page gives you all the information you need to fill in the CSV :
- Name of the site (will be visible only on your account)
- URL (the domain name must be in https://)
- Language ID (see page)
- Category ID (see page, so that customers can find your site easily,
if no category is suitable, please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Description of the site (customers will have access to this information, the description will be translated into all the languages of the platform so that each customer can understand and order on your site)
- Purchase price of the link (we recommend you let our algorithm calculate the rate according to the metrics of your site, otherwise you can enforce the rate)
Once the file is completed and saved in UTF-8 format with the semicolon separator, drag it to the “Browse” area (or click on “browse”) and validate at the bottom of the Uploader page.
A validation step allows you to read the file and view the valid sites. If the file does not contain any errors, you just have to validate the Next button at the bottom of the page. If the file contains errors, we will identify what the error is and where it is in the file.
The Transeo account holder must be the owner of the site. The site must have an SSL certificate (https://) for security reasons.
- You must check that the link is :
- featured in the article
- positioned on the anchor stated in the command
- You can copy the article or export it in Word, Excel, or PDF format to integrate it into your site.
- Give the URL of the article
Once you have entered the URL of the article on the platform, our robot will check the following :
- the link.
- the type of link: Do-follow.
If one of these elements is not detected, the publication will not be validated. The robot checks the publications every hour.
It is important to place your site in the right category. If your site does not fit into any category, we can create one. To do this, or write us at email@example.com.
We validate each customer registration manually after a telephone interview, authentication, and an understanding of their needs. We do not display the URLs of the sites in our catalogue in order to respect the partnership and the confidentiality agreement.
Once the article is delivered to your account, you have 24 hours to post it and give us the publication URL. If you have decided to write the article yourself, we have 5 working days to write, publish the article, and give us the publication URL.
Payments are made via bank transfer at the beginning of the month for all validated orders of the previous month. Make sure your bank details are up to date on your profile.
When you add a site, we retrieve different metrics to calculate a rate. We have based our rates on the major Netlinking platforms on the market to offer a similar or higher rate for site owners (publishers) and a similar or lower rate for customers. In short, we have the lowest margin on the market.
It’s up to you, but you have to let us know. Customers expect an unlimited link, but you can limit it to 24 and 12 months. Be aware that customers see this information and may be put off by the idea that their link will one day disappear, as opposed to other sites that offer an unlimited lifespan.
On your account, in the top right corner, click on your name. You will have access to your profile to edit :
- your personal and company details.
- your bank details.
and your password to change it.